Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter is upon us

Good Friday has passed. We did the Passion Play with Veneration of the Cross. Did lots of music, Behold the Wood, Were You There?, Jesus Remember Me, and several more, during the Veneration. Easter is almost here!

I did sing the Psalm. Our choir director said I did a really good job with it. If it was American Idol I think the comments would have been:

Randy Jackson: "Hey man, it was a little pitchy in places. Overall it was just okay for me."

Paula Abdul: "That is such a beautiful song and you truly did it from your heart."
Simon Cowell: "I thought it was a complete and utter mess!"

Good thing I'm not on Idol. I would have been voted off!!! LOL

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

LOL! I can TOTALLY hear the Randy, Paula & Simon saying those exact words!!! I love it!