Saturday, April 5, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring

We need it! It's supposed to rain all day long. Hope it slacks off by tonight. Hugh and I are going to Plantation Grill for dinner. Quail in raspberry sauce ~~ Yum Yum! They change their menu about twice a year so the quail may not still be available, but they have such good food, it won't matter. I'll find something!

The Bradford pears have greened out and have no more blooms, but the dogwoods are in full swing along with the Japanese Cherries. Azaleas are running riot all over the place. I have to get my tomatos set out and some cukes planted.

I tried working this morning but the various programs in the system kept kicking me out. I also had to send query after query to doctors who provided NO diagnoses with their account orders which is an absolute no-no. Can't code and drop to billing without a diagnosis. Registration is not supposed to take orders without diagnoses, but apparently no one monitors that because we still get TONS of them without any clue as to why this particular patient was getting lab work drawn, or a blood transfusion administered or medications by IV.

Went to dinner with a group of the ladies from the office last night. We had a blast. Got home about 8:45.

I need to go to the bookstore today. Elizabeth Vaughn's latest book was released this past Tuesday. The girls on the LHBB who have read it say it is pretty good so I'm going to try it. Right now I'm wading through the In Death series by J. D. Robb (Nora Roberts) again. If something new doesn't come out soon, I'm going to go nuts!

Waiting for the newest Anita Blake book (just did a re-read of The Harlequin) and Black Dagger Brotherhood book. Tho I'm not that interested in Phury's story, Tohrment re-enters the picture after a long absence.

No comments: