Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Damien is being a pill

I don't know what his problem is today but he is being openly defiant, disobedient and disrespectful. When I got him out of ChildWatch at the gym, he would not mind anything I said. If I said "Come here!" he would run in the opposite direction. "Stop playing with that", he ignored me and went on with what he was doing. "We need to go out this door", he turned around and went out a door on the other side of the building.

He refused to do his homework, refused to take a bath, was tearing up a sheet of paper and when told to stop, he just stared at Hugh and continued to tear it up. AND he refused to apologize.

1 comment:

Bumbleebee82 said...

Whoa... sounds like the kids I deal with on a daily basis... but they are like that on purpose every day... because they are brats. It's unfortunate. Hope things turn around for the better.