Thursday, April 3, 2008

It's my Birthday

I picked Damien up from school yesterday. The first thing he said as he got into the car was "Gigi, tomorrow is your birthday and then you'll be 27!"

"No, baby, I won't be 27. I wish I was!"

"When it's your birthday you will still be 26?"

"No, baby, today I'm still 56. I'll be 57 tomorrow on my birthday. "

"57! Is that OLD??"

I just love him so much. He can always make me laugh!

So when he got up this morning he asked if it was still my birthday and gave me a hug. Then he asked when my party was. And did he get cake? I had to tell him there would not be a party because most times grownups didn't have birthday parties and that Dad was taking me out to dinner on Saturday for my birthday. He decided he just might have to come home for the evening so he could go out with us. As long as he could have dessert.

2 comments:

Bumbleebee82 said...

ha ha ha! Very funny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I heart you.

GiGi said...

I heart you, too, my Bonnabee!