Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's been FOREVER!

My cousin-in-law sent me a letter with some pics of the family reunion last June and mentioned that she still checks this. LOL! FACEBOOK GOT ME! You can find me there almost every day. I'll see about posting a link on my profile. So Ginny Ellis ~~ This one's for YOU!

Anyway Allen did just fine with his surgery. It's been over a year and the cyst has not come back. He and Michelle are divorcing. They tried for 2 years to work things out and it just didn't. Sometimes you have to let things go. Michelle moved to Biloxi in March. Hugh and I took the boys out to see her in June. Damien spends almost every weekend with Allen.

Damien is a shining star. Straight As all year last year, perfect attendance and honor scores on the state Criterion tests. He is a happy boy. Second grade is challenging for him. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep my hands off and let him make mistakes. But that is how you learn.

Chris got back safely from his last deployment to Iraq and was transferred to a Reserve Center in Marietta, Georgia last December. YAY!!! 3 hours away. They have bought a house (closing in a couple of weeks). Suzanne is going to Australia for 10 days with my sister Laura.

Business is like all business these days . . . slow to the point of agony. But all is not lost. We can still pull out with the Christmas season.

In a nutshell, that's the last 14 months (has it been that long?? Geez I'm bad!)

No comments: