Monday, June 16, 2008

For my Bonnabee!

Like I said. Apathy has set in. I am working OT and still can't seem to get ahead. I am back in the office now working inhouse. If my Citrix is working, the VPN is freaking out. If they are both working at the same time the system is sooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow. Or Mediacom internet is down. Whatever! Getting more done now, but have no time for anything else. I got so far behind in March and April, it looks almost impossible to dig myself out alone.

Em is babysitting Day while he is not at his mommy and daddy's house this summer. They get along so well.

Uncle Hugh finally got his 52" big screen with BluRay after we sold the old house. He's as happy as a pig in slop!

Keeping up with you thru your mom and Suzanne. Love ya girl. I'll try to keep this up better.

1 comment:

Bumbleebee82 said...

Yay! I feel so special! A blog dedicated just for me! lol... glad things are looking a little better. I do check to see if you've written anything like 10 times a day... it's just my routine... I need more hobbies!!

Things are going very well with us too... just trying to make the most of our time as a childless couple before we are totally consumed with the baby that we forget about each other. I'm starting to get more excited... especially since the baby is totally moving with a purpose now, not just twitching around every now and then, seemingly aimlessly. Can't wait to see if its a boy or a girl! Brandon says it's totally a boy, I sort of agree. I feel like we are meant to have a boy first, but of course we will be happy with a girl too. We have waited so long to have this one, we have no room to be picky about what it is. We're just grateful it's finally happening.

So, I'm gonna keep checkin' every day!! It's just a habit now...