Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day and various comments

I guess Mother's Day was all right. Hugh didn't feel well, but insisted on going out to eat. We rushed thru the meal, took half of it home. I went to bed and took a nap while he went to the office.

I have been hungry, depressed, irritable, frustrated, downright bitchy for about a week. Apathy has set in.

Work is awful. Can't stay signed into the system. I get kicked out. When I can stay signed in, I cannot get into the coding module. Right now I've been trying to work for well over an hour and haven't been able to do anything at all. And I don't get paid if I don't work. I am so tired of having to use vacation time to make up 40 hours because my programming doesn't work. I can't leave and do anything else because I have to be here to talk to the IS people when they need me, and then I have to work long hours at night just to try to catch up. Something here does not seem right. I can't even to into the office and work because I have to be here for IS. I am working 10 hours or more to get paid for 8.

2 comments:

Bumbleebee82 said...

Hi Auntie G... I check your blog a couple times a day. Kinda worried that you haven't posted anything since mothers day...


I love you!

GiGi said...

Thank yoy Bon. Love you, too. Posted one specially for you.